Thinking of bringing a "Power of Coding" event to your school or institution, contact us to get a
custom detailed proposal. Every facility hosting a "Power of Coding" event must have:
• A working projector or TV monitor that can connect to a SVGA or HDMI capable
laptop. If unavailable, please provide the instructor with the connectivity type
so the appropriate adapter(s) may be purchased in advance.
• Working speakers that can connect to a laptop external audio port or the projector
(if unavailable instructor can provide).
• A screen or white board to project the presentation on.
• An additional whiteboard, chalkboard or flip chart (white board preferred).
• Additionally it is normal practice for the instructor to take photos and videos
to record parts of the session(s) for quality improvements and for use on “Power of Coding”
public pages such as website or social media. The registration form contains a section
for sign-off on participant image usage.